stylez

Monday, December 15, 2008

Project 4 Essay

Successful Visual Communication
I wanted this package design to be natural looking and simple not too complex. I wanted the package design and the product to be united. I also had to ne precise with choosing the font. As far as the text, I placed everything in an area of which it would be placed on an actual real life product.

Project Criteria and Visual Communication Objective
I believe my design addresses the objective by making the contents visual. I put the most important things on the face of the package and everything else on the appropriate sides. Also the objective was to make it carbon related and that’s what I did. My product is natural so I used earth tones. And last of all I recreated the box on my own.

Class participation
I believe I excelled a great deal. Due to me spending more time with the program, I and now able to work quicker. I understand the program more now and feel I have a basic knowledge of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home